- 5 Steps to Every Outbound Sequence
- Optimizing Deliverability
- What We Care About
- Timeline & Scope
5 Steps to Every Outbound Sequence
- Ideal Customer Profile
- Email Scraping & Validation
Cold email deliverability at scale boils down to a few things:
- Outreach from 5-10 different email addresses
- Technical Domain & Email Setup
- Email Validation
- Email Warmup
Optimized Email Copy
- No links
- No spam words
- Short messages
What We Care About
- Easy Management: Add new prospects, monitor replies, and get high-level insights in less than a few hours per week.
- Scale: Reach thousands of leads to get feedback on your offer, iterate, and close new business.
- Deliverability: Land in the primary inbox to maximize opens & replies.
Timeline & Scope
This project will last 6-8 weeks and follow these phases:
- Phase 1: Groundwork
- This is where almost all sales data will be stored including contact details, email validation result, and sales status.
- Contact Email
- Contact Company
- Contact Name
- Email Validation Result
- Lead Status (Interested, Not Interested, Bounced, etc.)
- Email & Domain Technical Setup (DKIM, DMARC, SPF)
- Forwarding to 1 Inbox for easy management
- Load inboxes into warmup pool to slowly ramp up mass sending.
- Takes 3 weeks until email addresses are ready to be used.
- Phase 2: Build
- Upload Contacts from a CSV, then validate email address and add to campaign
- If email address is invalid, automation will run a search through a second tool and validate again.
- Webhook processor to catch incoming data from the sales engagement tool and update Airtable accordingly
- Custom API (or Zapier) integration to update lead status in sales engagment tool from Airtable or Gmail
- Automated, personalized 1-line email openers powered by AI.
- This is newer practice in the sales community and has been found to increase deliverability & response rates.
- Phase 3: Fine-Tune
- Standard Operating Procedures on:
- Managing the Inbox
- Updating sequences
- Adding new contacts
- Using the Airtable CRM
- Optional 2-way integration with CRM like Pipedrive, Salesforce, or Hubspot - billed separately.
- Changes in the CRM will trigger updates in Airtable and vice versa.
- See campaign insights at a glance through this Airtable interface.
Airtable CRM Setup
Multiple Inbox Technical Setup
Email Warmup Launch
Expected Completion: End of Week 1
Contact Upload & Email Validation Automations
Email Outreach <> Airtable CRM Integration
AI Openers (Optional)
Ready for outreach
Expected Completion: End of Week 4
Gmail Filters & Automations
Setup filters & labels to help manage replies and run inbox automations that update the Airtable CRM.
Custom CRM Integration (Optional)
Airtable Analytics Dashboard
Expected Completion: End of Week 8
- Up to 4 strategy calls to review email copy, marketing funnel, or offer
- Unlimited maintenance for 3 weeks after project completion + 5 hours of complimentary maintenance for 30 days afterward
The fee for this project is $4,950 and should be paid according to this schedule:
Percent of Total Fee
Phase 2 Completion
Phase 3 Completion
- CRM Integration: $1450, paid separately at the completion of Phase 3.
- AI Openers: $1150, paid separately at the completion of Phase 2.
- Money-back guarantee applied to both: if these don’t work to your liking.
- This package includes a built out outreach system that helps you send hundreds of emails per day while landing in the primary inbox but does not include copywriting outside of the strategy sessions. The success of your outreach will depend on the copy, prospecting strategy, and offer.
- Outreach will be launched at client’s discretion; Phase 2 or Phase 3 completion will not depend on when outreach is launched.
- Expect to spend roughly $200-$400 per month on software that will support this automation engine.
- The outreach sequence built will stop on replies. Once replies are in, it is up to the client to respond & follow-up with warm leads.