Purpose moves people.
Human beings are emotional. We thrive off giving, caring, and connecting with one another.
We spend time each day searching for true meaning - only to learn about the immense weight our greater purpose holds.
As a result, we look for opportunities to make positive contributions in our world - through our work, the things we buy, and how we spend our time.
Our current age prioritizes social purpose more than ever. And it’s on the upswing.
How Doing Good Drives Business Growth
- Future-proof your brand
- Build customer loyalty
- Highlight value proposition
- Reach new customers
- Earn brand recognition
- Increase web traffic
- Lift conversion rate, AOV, and LTV
- Boost SEO
- Boost productivity
- Decrease turnover
- Acquire the best talent
Key Social Impact Statistics
- Inspired employees produce 225% of those merely satisfied.
- When it comes to giving back, buyers on average spend 26% more and retailers can see 29% more sales.
- Companies that integrate purpose into their business see an average 11% increase in sales versus their competitors.
- 56% of consumers are willing to pay more for products from brands that demonstrate a commitment to social value
- 80% of Americans are likely to switch brands to one that supports a charity.
- Brands perceived as having a high positive impact on people’s lives have grown brand value 2.5 times more than brands with low perceived impact.
- Social impact related digital advertising campaigns have seen a 33% higher conversion rate and 15% higher engagement than other advertisements for the same product.
- eCommerce donation integrations can increase
- conversion rate by 19%.
- average order value (AOV) by 23%.
- customer lifetime value (LTV) by 18%.
- Media coverage can generate backlinks for SEO.
- 92% of consumers believe suggestions from friends and family more than advertising.
- 78% would tell others to buy products from a company with a social mission.
- 65% would advocate for issues that company supports.
- When we care, we share. Good moves us, making positive content contagious.
- Inspired employees produce 225% of those merely satisfied
- Employee donation matching programs decrease turnover by up to 37%.
- 75% of millennials would take a pay cut to work for a socially responsible company.