Future-proof your brand. Win customers. Highlight Purpose.
“This is about taking the long view; ‘future-proofing’ the business. It’s about thinking of your consumer 30 years from now and aligning with their values and needs versus focusing squarely on the consumer of today, or worse, yesterday.”
— DoSomething Strategic
Why it works
- 56% of consumers are willing to pay more for products from brands that demonstrate a commitment to social value
- 80% of Americans are likely to switch brands to one that supports a charity.
- Brands perceived as having a high positive impact on people’s lives have grown brand value 2.5 times more than brands with low perceived impact.
How we do it
- Identify and cultivate your brand’s core purpose and what you do to achieve it
- Uncover why your brand matters and emphasize value proposition
- Leverage social impact to clarify and accentuate your purpose and mission
- Clearly articulate your purpose, mission, and core values
- Highlight the connection between your purpose and your social impact strategy to tell a comprehensive story