There are a few ways to get paid out for taking a meeting with Tyme:
- Directly to you
- To your team or company
- To your charity of choice
- To your company’s Tyme account
If you’re a sales leader or a company already using Tyme to grow pipeline, this last option was made for you :)
You’ll be granted an extra 5% in buying power for Tyme meetings by leaving your funds in a Tyme account.
Let’s say you’re paid $100 to take a meeting.
- If you decide to have these funds paid out in cash, you’ll receive $100.
- But if the funds stay in your Tyme account, they will convert to $105 in buying power for meetings.
How it works
- We’ll hold onto your funds - you’ll be able to see:
- Your cash
- Your buying power (Cash + 5%)
- When you’re ready to spend your funds, we’ll apply them to your order.
Taking Funds Out of Your Tyme Account
- If you change your mind, you can take your funds out for a 1% fee.
- Once they’re paid out in cash, your funds can no longer obtain the 5% boost in buying power.
- We do business in good faith - if we fail to provide meaningful use for your funds, we’ll waive the 1% fee and pay out your funds in cash.